- To provide an exceptional educational experience, based on the traditions, ethos and practices of North London Collegiate School with a Vietnamese identity.
- To provide an ambitious academic education to enable every individual student to make the most of their intellect and abilities to be the best version of themselves.
- To maintain a team of teachers to whom each student is important and who can inspire subject passion and enthusiasm.
- To enable all students to recognise excellence and realise that it is attainable.
- To ensure that every member of the School feels valued, supported and encouraged.
- To foster a caring and respectful community characterised by excellent relationships between staff and students and between the students themselves, of whatever age, culture and background.
- To encourage students to embrace new challenges confidently and respond to setbacks in a resilient and determined manner.
- To develop an outward looking, internationally minded community that promotes respect and compassion to have a clear understanding of the value of commitment and service to others.
Our mission is to inspire each student to discover their unique voice, potential, future path and to be the best version of themselves.
Our Purpose is to orient young people to a rapidly changing world and to help them find their direction; to help each student discover who they are, what they care deeply about and how to successfully navigate their way through life.
At North London Collegiate Schools, we believe that with the right support and guidance students will flourish academically and socially. We never ‘label’ students or put ceilings on what they can achieve. NLCS schools are a place where children discover what they can do, rather than what they can’t, in a supportive, collegiate environment. Our teachers guide their students to recognise academic excellence and realise that it is attainable. We strive to provide our students with an exceptional platform for life after school, as evidenced by the many Old North Londoners currently studying at the world’s leading universities, in public positions across film and media, and in a leadership role within the arts, sciences, engineering, law and commerce.